Murari Shetye,TNN | Jan 11, 2014, 08.43 PM IST
PANAJI: Chief minister Manohar Parrikar’s comment on social networking site Facebook on BJP’s prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi rally in Goa on Sunday received least number of like till date on the comments posted by him of his Facebook wall.
Parrikar has posted “It was encouraging to see such an overwhelming response from general public towards the Vijay Sankalp Rally, to be addressed by Narendra Modi Ji. Over 1 lakh people have already registered for the event. I request you to attend the rally in large numbers and make the event a grand success.” When the report was filed the comment was posted 21 hours ago and there were only 695 likes. Most of the time Parrikar comments had received more than 1000 likes in quick time.
Parrikar last comment before Modi Rally comment, which was posted on December 31 has got as many as 3868 likes. Parrikar has posted with regards to what his government has done in office for past one year and wished the people on New Year.
The last time Parrikar comment was least liked, when he commented on how it was hectic in first week in office soon after he took over the reins of the state. Only 939 people have liked his comment keeping him below 1000 likes.
SOURCE: THE TIMES OF INDIA
Related News / Articles:
- Aam Aadmi Party confronts BJP on mining, casinos in Goa
- Parrikar, Akhilesh are insensitive, says Goa Congress spokesperson Valanka Alemao
- Mumbai’s Mango People unimpressed with Narendra Modi as Mahagarjana rally fails to stir the Aam Aadmi
- Rahul Gandhi may not be made PM candidate yet?
- Snooping row: Web portal releases pictures of Modi with woman
- Arvind Kejriwal to be sworn in as CM on Thursday after Presidential approval
- Can senior Congress leader John Fernandes deliver the goods in Goa?
- Lok Sabha Elections 2014: Election Commission’s Google tie-up for voter registration a data security risk, opine experts
- Rahul Gandhi plays Mr Right, ticks off Maha CM and govt on Adarsh issue
- Massive security arrangements for Narendra Modi’s 22nd December rally in Mumbai
- India Votes: Election Comission specifies guidelines to regulate social media campaign expenses
- Face of Congress ad, NSUI’s Goa president Hasiba Amin faces social media fury, defamation
- India Votes: Elections in 5 states in November and December
- Governor Najeeb Jung recommends President’s rule in Delhi from next week
- Delhi news: Kejriwal picks his team of ministers, dissent in AAP as no place for Binny in cabinet
- Goa News: Vijay Sardessai pulls up BJP for Goa Medical College blood scam
- Goa News: Sudip Tamankar’s arrest is politically motivated: LOGG Goa
- Parrikar forgets Tejpal, dashes to Hyderabad to hob-nob with K K Reddy for poll alliance
- Goa Congress MLA Vishwajeet Rane wants Jyotiraditya as Prime Minister
- 20 Goan-owned buses, Goa Sadan in Mumbai attacked by Nitesh Rane’s supporters
- Narendra Modi, BJP doles out VIP passes to tea vendors in Mumbai for rally
- Percept hits out, files police complaint: ‘Viacom 18 using stolen content to seek nod for EDM’
- Churchill Alemao, John Fernandes petition Goa Governor B V Wanchoo to disqualify Benaulim MLA Caetano ‘Caitu’ Silva
- Goa police have identified probable murderers of Nigerian, Goa CM says
- Goa Govt spends Rs One Crore on junket for 38 to study garbage disposal – who sanctioned this wasteful expenditure, asks LOGG Goa
- Maharashtra Industries Minister Narayan Rane’s son Nitesh Rane arrested in Goa for attacking toll both
- Goa News: GPCC spokesperson Sudip Tamankar arrested
- Goa News: RTI activist and GPCC spokesperson Sudip Tamankar released on conditional bail
- Goan musician Remo Fernandes to tune up AAP in Goa
- Goa News: Goa Congress headed for a split?
« Lakshmi Menon to smooch action star Vishal on screen in Tamil film Naan Sigappu Manithan Aam Aadmi Party confronts BJP on mining, casinos in Goa »